Struggle To Be Friends(Part 2)

 

Tears are the most strongest weapon in this world. Even the great warrior of the world cannot withstand the tear. Sometimes it results in the good results whereas sometimes it has bad or say worse  result. In my opinion tear is a dangerous weapon, far more dangerous than the atom bomb, which gives good or bad outcome depending upon its use. Until now, tears are very useful to me. It plays an important role in my life due to which I am here. It is attached to me in the same way as my hand is attached to me. If a stone is thrown towards us then our hands automatically move to protect our face. In the same way, my tears automatically come out whenever it is necessary. 

After the completion of mine's college result distribution program, our college provided us the summer vacation of 1 month. All of us went to our home separately since it was just the beginning for us to live in a group in the hostel and we hadn't develop our friendship in such a short period of time. Every day I saw my parents had to think 10-12 times before buying anything. This caused in daily small fights between my mother and father. Although they had small fights only but it was not good for my family. Seeing them fighting made me full of regrets that why I chose study, I would had involved in earning money so that my family would had become stable. I had feeling of uneasiness. I always tried to find a job like freelancing type so that I could help my family to become economic stable. But I never found such type of work till now. I was too depressed for not being useful in making my family stable. At night, I secretly went to the roof without letting anyone knowing. I secretly sat in one of the corner's of my roof and cried a lot. Almost I had cried for 4-5 nights secretly. Also I didn't want anyone in my house to know that I was crying, so I had to cry more and more silently. One morning I asked my mom and dad if they had sufficient money for my higher education or not. They simply said to me, "You focus on what is infront of you. Don't take any tension related to economic condition. But keep reminding yourself that one day there would obviously come when you would have to take care of ours. Till then we are here to support you." Listening to their answer I made myself believing that till that time I would start earning money. I was full of confidence about that thing. To relieve stress, I always went with my friends to different places to travel around during the summer vacation holiday. One day after retuning from travelling I found out the notice that said the opening of college was scheduled. And mine holidays were about to be over. I returned back to the hostel.

 

First day of college reopening, I went to the college with the mindset that no matter I would talk to that girl with whom I never talked before. To be very frank I was such a shy guy that I hadn't even seen her  properly. I didn't know about her looks, her style. I wanted to gather as much detail as I could before being friend with her. I was attending the classes but  I had only these thoughts in my mind. Our break time started after the completion of our 3rd subject's class. I went near the table tennis board, which was near to the girl's washroom, to play it. While I was waiting for my count to play, I saw her completely.(I mean the way she look, the style of wearing clothes.) I remember till now she was wearing the college uniform which looked very cool on her. Her lips were very much simple, looked like she didn't put on lipstick . She didn't wear earrings. She had a natural beauty. I mean she hadn't done  makeup on her beautiful face. She was very much simpler than I imagined. I guess if only she had worn earrings there would had no competitors for her in that college. One thing I still remember that she had the symbol of playboy on her shoes. Her hair were not tied. For me, she was like the perfect girl. The most beautiful moment of my life was there when I saw her near the table tennis  board when she was coming out of washroom. That was the very first moment, when I was completely attracted towards her. Again, I even become more focused towards finding a way to start conversation with her. I returned back to the hostel after mine college was over. Till then I hadn't said anything about her to my friends, not even my roommates also. My time was being spent on finding a way to talk to her, to make her friend even in my college class time also. In the classroom I used to sit in the other column than that of column in which she was sitting. Another day I again sat on the same location where I was sitting before far from her. I couldn't remember which subject's class was on going that time in first hour of college starting time. I saw her talking to the four boys in row just ahead of her. This made me feel very much jealous with those guys but at the same time I came up with an idea. In our culture there is a saying 'Every thing Happens For a Good Reason." At that moment I found the saying is true. It's because if I hadn't been jealous with those guys then I couldn't have came up with such an idea. My idea I thought was "If I want to be friend with her then I need to be friend with everyone sitting around her." I then started my idea implementing.

 As those four guys were also loving table tennis, it became easy for me to make them friends. While playing table tennis with them I introduced myself to them and they also introduced themselves to me. After talking to them, I came to know their names and their interests. One of them was Adam whose elder brother went to Australia for further studies. He had interests in doing IT course. Other one was Gill who had interest in all sorts of pornography. He was just like the sexa character of bollywood movie named CHHICHHORE. And the other two were David and Steven. David was a mysterious guy to me. I didn't know much about him. Steven was a soccer player. He used to play soccer tournaments from different clubs. As per my idea, I was getting more and more attached to them. I forged a strong bonds in nearly 4-5 days. Then was the time for me to take a second a step towards being closed to her, my crush Amanda. I then requested Adam, Gill, David and Steven to allow me to sit with them. And all of them happily welcomed me to sit with them. I told them that I would sit with them from another day. "For the first time I am going to sit just ahead of Amanda's row", I was thinking this only whole time in the hostel after I came back to hostel. That moment of feeling of being sit near Amanda made me so excited and happy. I was overjoyed at that moment. My roommate noticed that I wasn't behaving like usual me and then he asked me the reason of being so happy. I was so happy at that time so, I told him the whole thing about that girl and my idea. He replied to me with a huge laugh on his face, "I have never imagined that you are also interested in making girlfriend. I thought you are a very decent guy who don't want to get in this kind of stuff." He also said, "Now, I  completely come to know the true nature of devil behind the glasses of yours."  I simply replied to him, "You can never say about people from their appearances." 

THE OTHER DAY: I was ready to go to the college. I remember it was a sunny day. I headed towards the college. While walking in the college heading towards my classroom I was only thinking about the next step to talk to Amanda. As I reached classroom and as according to my idea, I sat in Adam's row. But there arose a problem, the row in which I shifted had the capacity of containing only 4 students, but there were 5 students including me. At that instant I thought my idea was going to fell but David told that he would shift in a row ahead of us. At that moment I felt that God was also in my favor. And I finally got a seat near Amanda. Our class began and I wanted to show Amanda that I was somewhat good at study and wanted to impress her with this point. During the class time I pretended that I focused only on study but in reality my half concentration was towards her. I sometimes wanted to look at her during class time. For this, I just knowingly dropped down my pen, acting like I was picking up my pen instead of picking I knowingly rolled down my pen backward toward Amanda's seat since her seat was just behind of me. I turned back to pick up my pen and at the same time she also looked at me. For the first time I had eye to eye contact with her.

 She picked up the pen for me and gave it back to me her hand's little portion touched mine hand while handing over the pen and that was my first ever sensation of being touched by her. Her hand felt so soft that I wanted to touch her hand again and again. Adam, one of my bench partner asked me that if he could introduce us, me and Amanda. When Adam asked me about introducing with her, I was thinking "That is the reason why I came over to you guys. You will introduce me to her and I can make a move to make her mine good friend. Then I will impress her and make my girlfriend." Being calm and stable, I told Adam to introduce me with her. Without even giving any reaction to my answer he suddenly called Amanda. I was almost like shocked at that moment and at the same time I become more and more excited. I got so excited and happy that tears were about to be come out of my eyes but I somehow controlled my emotions. Then calmly I introduced myself to her and her friends. She also introduced herself to me in a polite way. Hearing her voice which was particularly for me made me feel like if I can forge a great bond with her then I could win the whole world. A shy guy like me had to go through a lot even for a simple conversation then you could imagine through how much I had to go for the friendship with crush. From that day I wanted to make more deeper connection with her. In order to do so, I regularly started to talk to her. The more days went on, the deeper mine bond was forged with her. It took me nearly 2months to get upto this point. Reaching upto this point where we become friends, was really difficult and was seemed to be impossible for a shy guy like me. And I continued to make more deeper this friendship. 

To Be Continued................

Follow us for more updates.

Don't forget to give review.

Comments

Unknown said…
Story seems interesting to me. Keep writing mate❤️.
Thank you sir for your response.
Dhruv said…
Seems that secret things are hidden in this story...
Madhawi said…
Literally so emotional and loving ❤️, connected with someone....
Author said…
Thank you sir for your response
Author said…
Thank you mam for your response
Unknown said…
Khud ki story hai na chutiye
Author said…
That we cannot reveal sir