Deep Bond(Part 3)

 


pic credit:_gautam24


Deep bonds are made when the two persons interact daily, rather saying interaction I would prefer to say that to make a bond deeper and stronger it's essential between two people that they must have to understand each other. They must be able to predict to each other's next step without saying anything to each other. Then only we can say that they have made a deep bond, not only deep but stronger also.

 I had always wanted to make such kinda bond. So, I had decided that I would try to make such deep bond with Amanda. From that day, when I and Amanda started talking to each other, I always had a good talk with her. We talked to each other no matter what time it was either it was before the starting of class hours or it was during the class time or it was during the break time of ours. We regularly had our conversation in the break time for quite few days. I didn't know why but when I and Amanda started talking to each other there was no limit to our words. If one topic ended another topic arose itself. During our conversation it seemed like topics are limitless. One day, during the breaktime Amanda's friend took her away, while we were having our conversation, for eating snacks it pissed me alot. And why didn't it piss me not that much? It was because breaktime was the only time when we talked to each other alot. But when she went on for having snacks I realized that my talking time with her reduced. Since I was in the college hostel, use of mobile in hostel was restricted. So we were only in contact during the college time. So, every moment in the college I wanted to spend with her. It seemed that she had also interest in having conversation with me. It could have been my imagination or it was the reality, I didn't know. It felt to me like someone has given me something saying it was all mine just after sometime they took it back. I was standing along with my friends at the entrance gate. Standing at the door of classroom was just like the cool things for guys like us. But that day I felt like it wasn't cool thing since I was waiting for her so that I could resume our conversation.

 Since there were my friends also standing with me at the entrance gate, I didn't want them to notice me that I was waiting for her. So, I had to put a fake smile on my face while talking to them because waiting for long time for her had made me really  sad. I waited for her at the entrance gate of our classroom to come back after having snack in a short time, but she came back after the whole break time was over. I wasn't hoping that she would take that much time while having snacks. Our classes were resumed but I was feeling sad that I hadn't enough talk with her.  I could say nothing to her since she didn't get it that I had been waiting for her. If she had known also, I couldn't have said anything to her since I wasn't that much close to her to say such thing. I was feeling unhappy but my friends with whom I was sitting didn't let down my mood. They were doing some sorts of ridiculous things. The one of my friend, Gill was using his mobile in the class running time. He was doing nothing except watching porn in his movie. He always had minimum of 20 blue films in his mobile. I asked him that if he had router connection in his home. He told me that there was internet connection in his house. I then asked him, "Why the hell then you have to download them and if you downloaded then why so much?" He told me, "It useful at any time like spending boring lectures seeing them. And also sometimes the electricity goes down, so for situation like that, stock is necessary." Listening to his answer made all four of us laugh. The stress of mine was also gone.

In this way my usual college time was being spent with her and with my friends also. But frankly I spent maximum time with Amanda. I was getting along her. And each day while we were talking to each other, I felt like I was being close to her. Our conversation went on in this form. After some days, while we were in the college attending our classes, our college published the notice regarding our second internal exam. I had become tensed after that notice thinking that I wouldn't be able to spend quality time with her for quite some time. I then thought of getting her contact number so that I would be able to talk to her on phone while we both would far from each other. But there was a problem that I couldn't ask for her number directly. Since I had never asked any girl for her number. This was my first time and I didn't know how to ask for her number. I thought harder and harder and came up with an idea.

Suddenly, I  took out the middle page of my copy which was lying on the desk. All my friends were stumbled thinking what was I going to do. I then drew three columns in the paper. I wrote serial number in first column, name in second column and contact number in the 3rd column. I gave that paper to Adam and asked all 3 of my bench partners to fill it. All of them happily filled it. After filling it they asked me that why I was collecting them. I simply replied that I wanted to save all of my friends contact number. Before I would tell Adam to pass it in the Amanda's desk, he asked me that if he should pass it to Amanda's row. I told him that he could pass it to her row and ask her to fill it up. He passed it to her and Amanda happily filled in the paper knowing that I was the one who was going to take the paper. As soon as she filled it, I took that paper. I abandoned her bench partners. After some time I realized that I shouldn't had done that. But it was too late to realize it because when I realized it our class and college time both were ended. From that day we were given break so that we could do our preparation for our exam. Our exam ran almost for 15-20 days and then we were given 1 week break. Since it wasn't a enough holiday so most of  us didn't go to home. Instead of going home we remained in that state but not in college. After 1 week, our college was reopened.

As usual as before, everything was exactly the same. I mean the way our class continued and the way I had been approaching Amanda, all were same. But this time, I felt like I had become very much close to her. I thought that still some more days are required for proposing her. After some days, I came up in the college with the intention to propose her. But GOD had written another thing for me. I went into the classroom on my as usual time from my hostel. On that day, Amanda was already in the class. And other friends were there also. Amanda suddenly asked me to sit with her in her row. And I was almost shocked. At that moment I asked myself that was I able to make deep bond with her that she asked me to sit with her............

To Be Continued..........

Follow us on this website by hitting follow button to get more updates.

Don't forget to give review








Comments

Madhawi said…
Your idea of taking the number is amazing😁, waiting for another part....
Author said…
We hope you enjoyed it mam. It will be coming soon
Lekhani said…
Well I consider this an impressing way of asking for ph. number !
Learned something here, I suppose at one point, its gonna be very useful for the viewers as well �� ! Its good ❤️, I must say.
Author said…
Thanks for reviewing☺️