College Life Started(Part 1)

Tons of tears behind the smile
piccredit:mikhail_nilov

Tears are very suspicious things. They come out of our eyes both in happiness and in our sadness. People say that tears never lie, It eventually or say come out forcefully from the deepest feelings of our heart. I sometimes just start to ask myself "Could tears really be fake?" I have seen many people in my life crying. Not many people but most of those who are very close to me. I don't know but sometimes I want to cry aloud. But thinking about other people that what would they think stops me    from crying. I have relation with tears from the day I started going to my college which was nearly 500    km away from my home. My college was in other    state so I had to move to 

the new state with the purpose of living and studying. That was my first ever experience of being away from the home. The very first day when I was about to get admission in the college , I was at the founder's office sitting behind my uncle who also went with me on that day for my admission. Suddenly, a feeling of love towards my father, mother and sisters arose and then I started to feel an uncomfortableness like I have to stay away from them. Then I just leaned onto desk that was  in front of me in my sitting position while my uncle was busy with the founder in arrangement of few documents. After few minutes, founder sir asked me "What happened? You are looking depressed." I acted like I didn't hear anything from him. Again he asked me same thing then also I pretended to be not listening to him. Then also he didn't stop and continued asking me the same thing. I got irritated and frustrated because of being asked same thing again again and also due to the loneliness or say sadness of living away from my family. My frustrated limit was broken and suddenly in despair I pulled off my seat and started to leave the office saying him that I will never ever come back to his college . While I was falling the downstairs of the office I realized my mistake that I shouldn't had told him that back there. With the feeling of sadness or loneliness along with the feeling of guilty I wasn't able to control my emotions. And I started to cry in the middle of the footpath of the main street near my college . I had cried for almost half an hour there. Then my uncle rushed towards me who was busy in handling the paper works. He saw me crying very desperately. He controlled me to somewhat extent but I was crying over and over. At last when I talked to my mother, father then only I got control over my emotions and overcome those feelings. I went back and apologized with the founder for my misbehavior.

Finally, I got admission in the same college. I also was placed in that college hostel for my living. The first day of my hostel life....... In that hostel total of around 40 students were placed including me also. There were two guys in the hostel saying that they were knew me but I didn't recognize them. After few chats with them they told me that they had been to the same school where I had studied. They tried to remind me by saying alot of things but then also I couldn't remembered them. But I didn't want to hurt them so I acted like I remembered them even though I don't. The first day of my college...... Everyone in hostel was very much excited. They were not excited for their college life experience for first time instead  they were excited about that they were going to see beautiful girls so that they could hook up.  I was also among them. COLLEGE started. Everybody rushed to look up for their classroom. I was expecting that in my classroom there will also be girls with whom I might also get hook up. I found my classroom and went straight into the classroom to look up for girls of mine class. When I reached my classroom the thing that I saw really blew up my mind. I didn't expect that thing. 

I saw that there weren't a single girl in my class. All my expectations and dreams blew away in an instant of reaching my classroom. After being unsatisfied I went into the classroom to attend the classes. After 15 minutes of me entering into the class I heard the voices of the girls coming from behind as my classroom gate or say entry point was just in the opposite of the white board. I turned back to see who was laughing in girls voice since I was thinking tha some guy would have done it to draw everyone's attention. But when I looked back at that point there was no limit to my happiness. I thanked GOD that he sent those beautiful girls in my class. 

Just like some scene in the bollywood movie, I fell in love with the girl in a group of 3 girls at an instant when I saw her. Maybe you won't believe that after 2-3minutes of seeing her I got a high fever. Why I had fever at an instant of seeing her I  also didn't find it. Maybe it would be due to different reasons. But at that moment I felt like I was in some sort of movie action. Next day I was alright and went to college again. I am very shy person. I didn't find any way to start talking to her. It was nearly 2-2.5months when our college started but till then I was not able to say even hi to her. And our exam came. We had to take the examinations. After 1 week of examination our result was being published by our teachers in our college ground. The founder was aiming for me to come and collect my result. So, I made sure that when I was going to collect the result the founder not being around. And then I went to collect it. As soon as I collected I started rushing towards the hostel but he caught me and eventually asked me to show him my result. To be frank I was just acting that I had got fail marks but when he opened my marksheet he was shocked since he lost his chance to scold me. Then he also realized that I was tricking him, he changed the topic and went after another student.

TO BE CONTINUED..............



                                                        

    
                                                                        

                            


Comments

Unknown said…
nice story waiting for second part
Second part will be coming soon
Sam Bist said…
yekdam babll story he yr dil jitliya tune
suggestion : name kaha tera nam dal nam
Thank you sir. But cannot open character name
Unknown said…
Its really nice❤ waiting for another part✌❤
Thank you sir. Next part will be coming soon sir
Unknown said…
Very interesting story and so nice
Roshan said…
need remaining part :)
Sure sir it would be coming soon
Thank you sir for your review
Unknown said…
Waaah plz release part 2 upto here it exactly matched with my life
Thank you sir for reviewing next part will come out soon
Unknown said…
Eek dam babal story hai yarr jaldi see part 2 laooo 🥰
Author said…
Thank you sir for your review. 2nd part will be coming soon